Commitment to Integrity
We conduct business according to the highest ethical and professional standards. That is because it is the right thing to do and because our reputation for integrity is one of our most important assets.
- Honesty – We are truthful in all of our business dealings.
- Putting our investors first – We are fiduciaries. Our business is to serve our investors. And if our investors succeed, so do we.
- Compliance – We follow the letter and spirit of all applicable laws.
- Respect – We treat our investors and each other with the respect all deserve.
- Transparency – We provide timely, accurate and complete information to our investors.
Our compliance program implements these core principles. Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics sets forth our expectations for the behavior of every employee. We expect our directors, officers, partners and employees to abide by it. We have also set forth policies and procedures in our employee Compliance Manual that apply to particular areas of our business. All employees are expected to follow these policies and procedures wherever applicable.
By adhering to our core values, and by following to our policies and procedures, we can maintain our place as an example of integrity and excellence.